Bradley Dermatology accepts the following insurance plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Humana (some require referrals—please check!)
- Medicare and many of their advantage plans
- Select Health, including: Select Care Plus, Select Care, Select Med Plus, Select Med (We are NOT a provider for Select Value)
- United Health Care
- Value Care
Plans change frequently – please check coverage with your insurance company before your visit.
For self-pay patients or for treatments not covered by insurance, we offer affordable rates. Please call us at 801-268-9672 or contact us online for detailed pricing information.
* If your plan is not listed here, please check with your insurance carrier
First time patients should plan to arrive early in order to complete a patient registration form. Please bring with you the following items to the appointment:
- Your insurance card(s)
- Photo identification
- Social Security number of the person responsible for the account
- Referral forms (if required)
- List of all prescription and over-the-counter medications that you are currently taking
- Any required co-payment
- Pertinent medical and surgery history information
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
New Patient Forms
If you do not have a PDF reader installed, click the icon below to download Adobe Reader.